PrivateTB by evader
- Manual login (every failed attempt now triggers it),
- Changed login window.
- Login speed improvements.
- Now automatically selects dboor,
- Added explanation for different versions,
- Implemented new and simpler server checking system.
- Improved server compatiblity,
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed a bug made with 18.104.22.168 update.
- Fixed manual login (button moved to top).
- Removed unnecessary things,
- Replaced first bot popup with a new one,
- Fixed launcher error,
- Faster login for slower connections.
Launcher changes (updated to 22.214.171.124):
- Bot should now stop most of the times,
- Fixed changing intervals mid botting,
- Removed unnecessary code.
- Server checking is now done in launcher,
- Launcher corrects your version if you are botting on verified server,
- Download speed is now shown while downloading,
- Bot now works incase of server failure,
- The tooltop now says "Outdated launcher" instead of "Outdated client",
- Changelog is now opened up as message since it wasn't completely readable before.
- Removed Show/start bot option on the bot icon in toolbar.
- Improved farming,
- Farming delay is now more relevant,
- Bot doesn't stop farming anymore but write error in log and continue normally,
- New icon should now be present everywhere (old one still haven't been replaced on some places).
- Bot now checks if proper version is selected.
- Fixed button refresh village on single village,
- Fixed second password login,
- Expanded compatibility to some servers,
- Server checking is being sorted by popularity.
- Updated launcher now prevents http:// or .php being entered as server,
- Other launcher fixes.
- Server checking,
- New launcher.
- Fixed a bug, introduced in the last update: getting multivillage is now proper when manually logging in.
- Fixed city center for some servers,
- Fixed some login errors,
- Added more server compatibility by adding manual login to certain situations.
- Village builder! (plus only)!
- Bot now sends more attacks at once,
- Reduced default farming interval,
- Fixed skipping training again,
- Fixed deleting farm list,
- Improved logic (less failing),
- Removed some unnecessary elements,
- Lots of other fixes.
- Construct buildings on dboor!
- Added more server compatibility (send me your server if it doesn't work and it can be added),
- Fixed crashing while upgrading resources,
- Improved city center detection,
- Tweaked buttons on top.
- Expanded server compatibility (crusadertrav.com and servers like it),
- Fixed getting village center in multivillage,
- Fixed barracks, stable, workshop detection in multivillage.
- ? button on login with help (inputing server),
- Updater 1.1, brings speed improvements,
- New brading,
- New server.
- Readded login,
- Fixed critical bug which caused bot to crash sometimes,
- Bot now works if login server crashes,
- Removed feedback tab in the end and added X button.
- Plus users can now generate login credentials and use them in bot in order to remove ads.
- Database crash is now resolved. Temporarily removed login from the bot.
- Feedback window,
- Ability to remove vilages from bot cycle (as requested).
- You can no longer write freely in the version,troop selection and village switching,
- Moved poll to feedback window,
- Redesigned interface on the main window:
- moved queue, villages and options to the top,
- upgrading tab now only contains village center and resources,
- fixes low resolution problems,
- removed hide log button.
- Each farm's troops and type can be configured separately,
- Ability to hide log (hopefully fixes low resolution problems),
- Bottom bar with current status.
- Fixed workshop detection,
- Fixed multi-village farming start (was selecting wrong coordinate sometimes),
- Hidden multi-village warning when using single-village,
- Hidden exporting farms when using multi-village,
- Changed message from "Raid sent" to "Troops sent",
- Adjusted village switching interval (added 0.5 second delay),
- Loading can be closed after 30 seconds of waiting for server,
- Fixed updater bug,
- Code cleanup,
- Reduced one text file.
- Added reinforcement option in farming tab.
- Fixed getting center buildings for some servers,
- Fixed double-password for some servers,
- Minor behind-the-scene fixes.
- Replaced broken launcher with the new one:
- better performance,
- removed changing server for free users.
- TravianZ new city center upgrading (same as dboor),
- TravianZ multivillage farming,
- TravianZ troop training.
- Upgrade all to the same level is now working on travianz,
- Fixed city upgrading on travianz,
- Removed unnecessary code and buttons,
- Improved troop detection,
- Changed warning text,
- Bot no longer skips training in some cases,
- Speed improvements,
- Fixed first time run (now loads everything properly),
- Farming tweaked.
- New city center upgrading (dboor).
- More dboor server compatibilty,
- Removed unnecessary step in loading,
- Improved responsiveness of updater,
- Repositioning options in upgrading tab,
- Fixed workshop detection bug.
- Upgrade all to same level button (dboor only),
- Added nomads (dboor tribe).
- Changed font to Calibri,
- Changed Webbrowser text to Browser only,
- Removed the message popup (experimental version),
- Fixed a bug for lower resolutions (moved options under resources.
- Troop training (dboor),
- Barracks, stable, workshop detection,
- Troops are now saved seperately for each village.
- Interface fix: log is now shown in all tabs,
- Clear all button now works with single village,
- Loading system improved,
- Improved switching between tasks,
- Fixed getting levels while switching village,
- Bot cycle improvements.
- Added clear button for multivillage dboor,
- Added upgrading delay,
- Added city center upgrading for dboor (experimental):
- Works with single and multivillage,
- You can't build new buildings (not recommended to try).
- Fixed travianz singlevillage upgrading city center,
- Changed login:
- Everything in one window,
- Ability to change server in-bot,
- More details.
- Added multivillage farming (dboor only):
- Bot only farms in the villages you turn on,
- Farms are saved for each village,
- Bot only farms 1 village in each village on every check.
- More farming errors fixed,
- Improved engine.
- Fixed resizing for lower resolutions.
- Added farming delay (increase to get better performance),
- Added option to disable minimizing bot when starting,
- Export and load farms (single village only),
- First phase of multivillage farming (not yet working):
- Ability to add farms (multivillage, dboor),
- Ability to delete farms (multivillage, dboor),
- Farms are saved.
- Fixed farming bug (rare issue, still possible to occur).
- Added farming for dboor single,
- Added compatibilty to double-password servers.
- Removed popup for upgrade completed,
- Loading improvements,
- Better windows positions,
- Fixed farming layout sizes,
- Adding a farm now removes previous x and y.
- Dboor account can now be created,
- Added icon,
- Baloon notifications,
- Added upgrade 1 for all levels in dboor,
- Added clear all button.
- Improved detection of new villages and fields,
- Fixed dboor error (when you had fields at level 0),
- Rewritten multivillage upgrading,
- Fixed dboor multivillage start,
- Fixed dboor upgrading intervals (single village),
- Fixed dboor login (some servers still don't work).
- New auto-updater:
- Completely automated,
- No need to go to webpage and download a new version.
- Added troop names to farming,
- Added multiple villages level detection.
- Updated login,
- Enabled upgrade all button for multi village,
- Enabled clear button for multi village,
- Farming tab is now disabled in multi village,
- Rewritten multi village upgrading,
- Fixed timers (hopefully).
- Added last sent to farming,
- Bot now detects if the farm was sent.
- Faster database login,
- Fixed relogin.
- Bot now relogins if logged out,
- Bot accounts added (more control),
- Create bot account under the download section.
- If server has an annoucement, bot now clicks it and restarts itself,
- Bot calculates upgrading time and sets next check,
- Added farming for single village (not very good looking, not complete, tribes are not done - very experimental),
- New button: Upgrade all resources for 1 level.
- Improved bot logic,
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Updated launcher,
- Updated login,
- Moved log to main window,
- Other fixes.
- Fixed city building,
- Fixed city upgrading,
- Minor improvements.
- Fixed timers,
- Fixed login.
Initial release with resources upgrading.
- Fixed crash while opening bot.